Community ResourcesBelow are a set of website and other resources to help you better understand the U.S. immigration legal system.
- United States Immigration & Citizenship Services (USCIS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals – DACA (English)
- Accion Diferida para los Llegados en la Infancia – Acción Diferida (Español)
- Deferred Action for Parental Accountability – DAPA (English)
- Accion Diferida para la Responsabilidad de Padres – DAPA (Español)
- Case Status Update
- Check Process Times / Case Status
- Infopass Appointment
- Register Civil Surgeon Locator
- USCIS Tests Preparation
- Avoid Scams
- Contact USCIS: 1(800)375-5283
San Francisco & San Jose, CA.
The Law Offices of Bernardo Merino counts with offices in the city of San Jose and San Francisco, CA. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation or car (street and garage parking available in our immediate area).
Schedule by telephone.
Please call the San Francisco or San Jose office to schedule an in-person consultation with immigration attorney Bernardo Merino. Our friendly staff will quickly schedule an appointment that works with your busy schedule.